- DAO proposal - Launched a proposal to modify the Unlock DAO quorum and minimum token requirements (NOTE: Do you hold even a single $UDT? If so, please review and vote on the proposal here!)
And there are a huge number of March 2022 product updates from Unlock! The team delivered a number of new features this month that include...
- Notification toasts in Dashboard - Added toaster notifications throughout the Unlock interface for communicating status
- Captcha on checkout flow bot prevention measure - Deter bots from purchasing NFT tickets in a scripted manner
- Support for password-protected checkout - Our checkout flow now supports a “password” flow where a lock manager can set a hook on their contract so that purchasing keys only works if the user enters a password in the checkout flow
- Support for unlimited duration in Dashboard and Keychain - Enable lock managers to set unlimited key duration directly from the dashboard
- Changing number of keys on Dashboard - Enable lock managers to update maximum keys directly from dashboard
- Whole new static site - Completely redesigned https://www.unlock-protocol.com
- Skipping metadata collection when all fields are optional - Enable a purchaser to skip optional metadata collection during checkout
- Redesigned Keychain - Redesigned look and feel for the Keychain page, including links to OpenSea for every key
- Attachment in emails - You can now set attachments for email being sent on key purchases
- Customizable recipient on checkout - It is now possible upon checkout to customize the address of the wallet that will receive the NFT membership, so a purchaser can buy a membership for someone else.
- Easier checkout flow - Based on community feedback, we continue to deploy redesigned and improved checkout experiences throughout Unlock
- Multiple key ownership in smart contracts (Coming in April) - Enable wallets to hold more than one key/membership at a time
- Mimic “Ownable” in smart contracts (Coming in April) - Enable lock managers to show ownership of locks; aids in situations like OpenSea metadata management
- Create Lock in specific version (Coming in April) - Enables a lock manager to choose which version of the lock contract to use
- Refactored unlock-express - unlock-express now to use Passport (Node.js's most used authentication framework)
Want to know more and try stuff out? Join the Unlock community in the Discord!